For availability and further information,
please do not hesitate to contact us:
We normally answer within 24 hours!
You can send us an e-mail to:
or fill in the form
Emergency number + 39 3396008709 (also Whatsapp)
Our tours and our scavenger hunts run all year long and normally last 2 or more hours, according to the itinerary you choose. Rates start from €65,00/hour and can vary according to the number of kids and to the option you choose (private tour or Lucky Match Option – see notes below).
For further information, please contact us.
The rate includes:
A private qualified tourist guide
1 kit scavenger hunt (booklet and a little prize).
The rate does not include:
Tickets and transportation fees
Pick up at the port/hotel far from city centre extra-charge €30 per party.
LUCKY MATCH OPTION: cut-down price, double fun!
What if you could save up by sharing the tour with another family and making new friends?
By choosing the “lucky match” option, if we receive another request by a family with kids about the same age as yours, you get a lower rate. The option “lucky match” is not guaranteed: by confirming the tour, if we don’t have other requests you accept to pay the full price.
Please note the tour will run, rain or sunshine and even in case of a flooding event.
Cancellation in the previous 72 hours prior to the tour departure will be charged 100% via PayPal.
If it’s easier, we could meet in St. Mark’s Square, by the exit door of the Doge’s Palace, next to St Mark’s Church, in front of the Bell Tower (see map below).
If you stay downtown, I’ll be happy to meet you at your hotel lobby.
If you come on a cruise, we could meet at the passengers Maritime Station the Laguna desk (public water bus ticket office)
- Please do not forget to inform us about any special needs or problems especially concerning walking difficulties in order to find the best solution.
- In case of rain, high water or other extraordinary events (such as strikes or restoration works), tours might be changed.
- Please note that you must be properly dressed to enter churches (no shorts, no miniskirts, no naked shoulders); backpacks are not allowed inside Saint Mark’s church: outside lock-rooms are free of charge.
- We are not legally responsible for services provided by other business partners.
- In case of circumstances beyond our control or unforeseen events, we might not be able to lead the tour. Pre-paid tours will be fully refunded.