For availability and further information,
please do not hesitate to contact us:
We normally answer within 24 hours!
You can send us an e-mail to:
or fill in the form
Emergency number + 39 3396008709
If it’s easier, we could meet in St. Mark’s Square, by the exit door of the Doge’s Palace, next to St Mark’s Church, in front of the Bell Tower (see map below).
If you stay downtown, I’ll be happy to meet you at your hotel lobby.
If you come on a cruise, we could meet at the passengers Maritime Station the Laguna desk (public water bus ticket office)
Our private family friendly tours run all year long and normally last 2 or 4 hours, according to the itinerary you choose.
The rate for a qualified tourist guide is €75,00/hour (price per group up to 8 people).
Tickets and transportation fees are not included.
For scavenger hunts a little supplement of €3 per person is due for booklets/material for the game
Pick up at the port extra-charge €30 per party.
Please note the tour will run, rain or sunshine and even in case of a flooding event.
Cancellation in the previous 72 hours prior to the tour departure will be charged 100% via PayPal.
- Please do not forget to inform me about any special needs or problems especially concerning walking difficulties in order to find the best solution.
- In case of rain, high water or other extraordinary events (such as strikes or restoration works), tours might be changed.
- Please note that you must be properly dressed to enter churches (no shorts, no miniskirts, no naked shoulders); backpacks are not allowed inside Saint Mark’s church: outside lock-rooms are free of charge.
- We are not legally responsible for services provided by other business partners.
- In case of circumstances beyond our control or unforeseen events, we might not be able to lead the tour. Pre-paid tours will be fully refunded.